2011年8月8日星期一

HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT, The First Post!!!

Two years ago, I used to be a size-10 girl dreaming to be size 4. Everyone thought it was a day-dream which at that time actually was. I felt extremely depressed and devastated when I tried so hard to put my huge body into a tiny piece of dress and of course I failed at last. People thought I would lost in my battle with weight loss just as the way I lost to tiny dresses but I used one year to prove them wrong. In half a year, I became size 6 and 4 monthes later I was finally a size 4.


I opened this blog, hoping to share my experiences about How To Lose Weight. If you are having the same weight problem as I did, I sincerely hope that my blogs are gonna help you out. And actually, I promise my methods are guaranteed to work for you. No medicine, No expensive workout, Only healthy diets and Daily exercises needed. Three stages: (1) fast weight loss (one month) (2) slow and steady weight loss(two or three monthes) (3) keeping the weight unchanged.(half a month)


When I was going on a diet in the first stage, I lost 1.5kg per day. After the three stages, I lost 40kg in all in three and a half monthes!!! Again, this is a very healthy dieting process and this is all my personal experience. Later on, I helped more of my friends with their weight loss and it turned out that my methods are a huge success. This is what inspires me to write a blog about to how to lose weight. I promise if you follow my steps and do what I tell you to , you would definitely lose weight and stun everyone! 
 
Follow with this blog, I believe I could sure help you out!














没有评论:

发表评论